Fundraising at its best!
Do you want to raise funds for your group or organization? Well, we have the answer for you. Baba’s Homestyle Perogies offers a healthy, convenient,Saskatchewan made product that you can easily sell to your family and friends.
Baba’s Homestyle Perogies makes completely handmade products, with wholesome Saskatchewan grown ingredients that are free from additives and preservatives. Perogies, cabbage rolls and borscht are a healthy choice for supper and can be ready in minutes for families on the go!
Baba’s offers 7 different varieties of Perogies,
3 Types of Cabbage Rolls as well as Beet Borscht and Farmer Sausage:
All Perogies come in a 1 kg bag, which contain approx 3 dozen perogies. Including :
Potato and Cheddar;
Potato, Cheddar and Bacon;
Potato, Cheddar, Onion and Bacon;
Potato and Onion;
Cabbage Rolls (which are gluten free) come in a 1 kg bag, approx 21 :
Rice and Onion;
Rice Bacon and Onion;
Rice, Ground Beef and Onion
We also offer our 1L container of Beet Borscht
And 3 types of Farmer Sausage,
Garlic, Regular and a Regular Coarse Gluten Free
made by our supplier Riverside Meats
So, what do you have to do?
1) Contact Baba’s Homestyle Perogies phone 933-4280 and ask for Rob or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Receive the fundraising package and photocopy the order forms
3) Set a Deadline and return order forms and money to Rob at Baba’s
4) Baba’s will write a check to your organization in one lump sum
5) Pick up ordered product in approximately 1-2 weeks and distribute to members
Now isn’t that simple!!! This is an easy fundraising idea that supplies healthy food for a busy lifestyle.